Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shark Dives On The Rise

Once again I was just looking online for anything interesting and this time I found something on shark diving. According to this news article divers are finding more and more sites where they can go to just dive with sharks. I am seriously interested in this. The only time I have seen a shark so far is unfortunately only on my first real dive. Since it looks like I will be going on vacation with my parents this coming summer to somewhere tropical again I am going to see what they think about this. Unfortunately I have a pretty good idea that the rest of the divers in my family will not be all that happy about it. Oh well it might be a while before I go to a site known for sharks, but hey who can seriously pass up a chance like that. I know I can't even if someof my family can. Shark diving here I come.

No comments: