Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Want to Go to New York


I decided to search the news online to find a post today and man did I find somthing interesting here. I must admit even though I read the article I can only say that I think it was about the openning of the trail. I lost interest in the actual article when it started to describe some of the ship wrecks.


Like I said I am bascally a vacation diver, but even though I rarely go to resorts I am more like a resort diver, because I go to Mexico and the Bahamas mostly. When I read this though you can bet one of my next posts will be about dry suits because I am going to be searching for one for going and diving some of the Great Lakes. Now don't think I only know about Great Lakes diving from this article, even though I am suprised at myself by how much interest that article got out of me. I have looked into Great Lake diving in the past when I was first starting out. The main reason I decided not to was of course the fact that you would have to be an idiot to dive up there without a dry suit (no offense to the divers who get a kick out of those types of dives, but I hate the cold). Just starting out I decided that I didn't really want to get a dry suit and, for the best, the training invloved with learing how to use one just so I could go up to the Great Lakes. I guess all I can say is that I have simply changed my mind. Unlike then, now I am really wanting to check out some of the wrecks and crap that have sunk down in the Great Lakes.


You can bet that soem of my posts to come will be about what I am getting myself into. That would be Great Lake diving, dry suit shopping and use, and wreck diving training. Why can I say that at least some of my posts will be about these topics, because I want to go to New York.

No comments: